Flexible tubes are used to carry gas or liquids or for their aptitude to be deformed.
Except for certain technical materials, flexible tubes are not designed to bear high mechanical constraints or service temperatures of more than 100 – 120°C.
Flexible tubes can be packed on rolls or reels. They can also be cut to length during the extrusion process; however the length tolerance must take into account the retraction liable to occur after complete cooling of the tube.
We transform various flexible materials, characterised by their Shore A hardness, from 20 Sh. A, for the most flexible, to 90Sh. A for semi-rigid products.
Examples of use
• Various tubes for medical and veterinary use
• Tubes for rod sheathing
• Tubes for cable guides
• Tubes for fluid ducts
• Tubes for textile machines
• Tubes for electrostatic painting
• Tubes for straightening metal tubes
• Dip tubes for lighters, spray cans
• Profile tubes for LEDs
Flexible PVC, LDPE, TPU, PEBAX, EVA, SEBS, TPV, TPEE, etc.
Medical and pharmaceutical industry
- Tubes divers pour applications médicales et vétérinaires
- Tubes pour gainage de tringles
- Tubes pour guidage de câbles
- Tubes pour machines textiles
- Tubes profilés pour LED
PVC souple, PEBD,TPU, PEBAX, EVA, SEBS, TPV, TPEE…